Diamond Driller Diamond Driller

I like it. It would make a great soundtrack to a retro game.

Karmagasm responds:

thanks bruh.

Voice Actor Random Demo Voice Actor Random Demo

The other morning, I had this dark roast coffee with my breakfast. Black Silk or something like that. I also had some raisin bran cereal (the one with the 2 scoops) and a few bites of muffin my sister didn't finish.

So, anyway... a few hours later that all came back to haunt me as I got the worst stomach cramps in memory. I rushed to the bathroom, knowing the only way to relieve the pain was a ride on the porcelain bus.

The blend of pain and relief was undeniably the most uncomfortable yet satisfying 5 minutes of my day. The wretched discomfort in my abdomen, the unpleasant sounds piercing my ear drum... and the sense of much deserved solace when it was finally over.

This reminded me of that incident.

Cronizone responds:

"Random" "Demo" don't ring a bell to you, lad?

By the way I know why you are commenting on my stuff.

Animation Voiceover Demo Reel Animation Voiceover Demo Reel

Solid

Cyberdevil's Back Cyberdevil's Back

Wow dude, I wasn't expecting that at all. Feels like a throwback to last decade... Limp Bizkit/POD vibe. And lyrically it's nostalgic for the NG of yore... so it all just kinda... fits, ya know?

Good stuff, man.

Cyberdevil responds:

Beat's a bit Linkin Park inspired I hear. ;) Love those bands too, and thanks man!

Drama Track Drama Track

Sounds like something right out of the classic Disney features. Really nice job.

FaeryTaleAdventurer responds:

Thanks.

-Kurisu

Insomnia (Redux) Insomnia (Redux)

I thought it was fantastic. Reminds me of Ultraspank's first album.

You've upgraded your workstation? What are you using.. hardware/software?

PhallicNinja responds:

Thanks man! I used to have a Blue Snowball sitting on my desk, and used Audacity. Now I use an Audix I-5, in a sound isolation cabinet and use Mixcraft 6 as my primary software. =)

One (L3O Remix) One (L3O Remix)

nicely done

DJRAV3N responds:

Thanks!

CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Fats CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Fats

lol @ using spreadsheets

Eye-Cue's jabs were more original. Fats V1 rebuttals were aight but c'mon, Peter Griffin reference? Then EyeQ flips the script (grammar nazi, can't spell unique without IQ.. that slammed) and Fats can't recover in his last verse "I'm better than this cock.." Choke..

Eye-Cue, easily..

Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator

Pig, your lyrical metre was way off... like you wrote your rhymes before you heard the hook. Your disses started off WAY weak.. got in a few clever jabs after you realized the fat joke was dead.. but it was too little, too late.

Vin, flowed well from the beginning... I listened to the second verse twice because it cracked me up so much. Pig's right about the overdubs.

Vinstigator takes it.

Time - Clabtrap 2013 Hype Time - Clabtrap 2013 Hype

Brother, you got flow like a fucking river. Knock these bitches out the box. You got this.

Vinstigator responds:

Thanks man! I am actually a favorite to win the whole thing! Got Clabtrap legends like MadFLeX and Senator John Dean backing me as well.